Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Need for a Man Room

So, I have a really great wife. Many guys would say that and they would be paying lip service. They are saying what they are supposed to say and hoping to "earn points" with such a statement. I, however, really do have a great wife. The reason being this: she likes guys, and I am an unapologetic guy. She knows my style.

That is just one shot of my man room. A place where I can go to write such posts and do all the necessary things a man does. You can't see it, that is the "band of brothers" speech from Henry V by Shakespeare. It is next to a classic clock with the liquor cabinet near by. I have my cigar box, a set of comic book cabinets in once corner, my bookcase with my favorite books on one wall and a classic re-finished vintage desk for my computer in the last corner. What can I say? She knows me.

No comments:

Post a Comment