Thursday, November 18, 2010

Beer Night

Everybody needs a social event. Hermits live in caves but I'm sure that they talk to rocks and other being that they believe are listening. Beer night is my social event. It suits me. There are good people, good conversation and it is a good micro brewery. Have I had better? Yeah, there are obscure beers that have great "tines" and and all the other qualities people talk about when they try to sound smart but really don't know what they are talking about. This is really good quality beer and the location beats all. The manager at City Steam as well as many of the wait staff are considered more than just people who serve me. They are fixtures. They are friends. When it is time to get out of my own head, I meet my friends at City Steam. Thursday happens every week.

Beer night has been going on for about four years now and it is a tradition that I will continue for many more. I started when I was in my mid-twenties and it has continued now that I am thirty. I can see doing this for many years to come.

http://www.citysteambrewerycafe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment